Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

13/12/2014 at 2:11:48 PM GMT
Need help with the PSME.org.ph website?
Need help with the PSME.ORG.PH website

/RGR

24/06/2015 at 11:18:39 AM GMT
GOOD DAY SIR. I WANT TO ASK IF WE HAVE A COPY OF PSME CODE 2012 FOR JR. MEMBER OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FOR FREE?

22/07/2015 at 7:16:57 PM GMT
Hi Mr. Lopez!
As per the Rules, PSME Code 2012 is not FREE, this is one of our contribution to the PSME National and to the Authors who made our PSME Code as our reference and success. I will tell you, every page that you have learned from it, is your earnings, which applies to your JOB, right?
But if you want a reference, maybe I can share it to you. please let me know what field you are looking at, then will discuss.
Once again, give us contribution to our ALMA MATER, PSME.
Cheers!
Ronald

22/07/2015 at 7:26:28 PM GMT
Hi Sir!
I don't understand what are you referring to, "Need help with the PSME.org.ph website?". Can you clarify this question so we can understand the topic.
But if you are asking what we can say to the PSME.org.ph, well, I would say, FANTASTIC! EXCELLENT! This will be a point of reconnection of our colleague Filipino Mechanical Engineers around the world.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PSME NATIONAL PRESIDENT AND TO THE NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS WHO MADE THIS PSME.org.ph A ONE OF A KIND.

SALUTE and Cheers!
Ronald

06/03/2016 at 8:22:31 AM GMT
good day to you sir,

just want to ask if how are we able to know that we are already a member of this Organization?
what I mean is, is there any Identification Card to be given to newly registered members?
I am really new to this and your response is highly appreciated.

thanks
michael

09/04/2016 at 12:42:09 PM GMT
Hi Mr. Perez!
I just say something, in our country is totally different from other institutions around the world. Why? Is it because once you are already passed in the Board Examination for Mechanical Engineer Licensure, you are automatically registered member at PSME. All you need to do is to register in which chapter you are residing and the Chapter itself will inform the PSME National and the your Chapter will be the one to issue your Identification Card unless if you go directly at PSME National to process it and that is the easy way you can have it.
Thanks and best regards,
Roanald

21/10/2016 at 8:39:42 AM GMT
how to change chapter in this website? 😁

25/10/2016 at 6:44:36 AM GMT
How much does it cost to renew PSME membership? Does it depends on the Chapter?