Click here for list of speakers of the 64th PSME National Convention
CALL FOR TECHNICAL PAPER
Abstract Submission: July 15, 2016
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 22, 2016
Full paper Submission: August 01, 2016
Notification of Full Paper Acceptance: August 8, 2016
Conference Date: Oct. 19-22, 2016
Email to email@example.com
We are pleased to inform you that the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers (PSME) 64th National Convention will be held at the SMX Convention Center on October 19-22, 2015. The theme of our convention is “PSME: In Pursuit of Technical Advancement for Global Recognition”. The Technical Working Group of the convention is now gathering resource materials and hereby inviting presenters for the following topics:
1. Renewable Energy: hydropower, geothermal, wind, solar, ocean thermal energy conversion, wave energy, tidal energy, biomass, bio-fuels, energy conservation, etc.
2. Environment: solid waste management, clean development mechanism, industrial ecology, cleaner production and pollution control, environmental systems management, environmental informatics, etc.
3. Manufacturing, Production and Industry Processes: quality standards, product and process innovation, technology transfer and forecasting, concurrent engineering, ergonomics, rapid prototyping, CAD/CAM, CIM, precision micro-machining, nano-manufacturing, mechatronics, MEMS & NEMS, production system, etc.
4. Asset and Project Management: reliability engineering, total productive maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance management and technology, risk management, plant, facilities and building maintenance management, etc.
5. Occupation and Safety Engineering: safety systems and procedures, occupational health and safety engineering, etc.
6. HVAC-R: energy conservation, innovations, process standards, etc.
7. Research and Development: investigative activities with the intention of making a discovery that can either lead to the development of new products or procedures, or to the improvement of existing products or procedures.
8. Other related topics usable to the Mechanical Engineering Profession.
All submissions will be reviewed by our Technical Papers Review and Screening Committee and if your paper is selected you will be entitled to free registration. Likewise, technical papers that are presented during the convention will be included in the Convention CD Proceedings that will be distributed to all the participants.
Important Dates: (to be strictly followed since the approved papers will be sent to PRC for the corresponding Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credit units):
Interested author/s are requested to submit via email, a maximum of one (1) page abstract. The abstract should state clearly the objectives, results and conclusions to properly assess the scope and nature of the paper. The submitted abstract should follow the prescribed format as shown below. Once the abstract is accepted, the full paper format will be sent to the main or 1st author.
All submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Size: 3 meters x 3 meters
4 booths or more: P70,000 each
2 to 3 booths: P72,000 each
1 booth: P75,000 each
4 OR MORE BOOTHS EXHIBITOR AT Php 70,000.00 PER BOOTH
1.One (1) full page colored advertisement in our Souvenir Program (worth Php25,000.00)