It's Over. Court Affirms Pres. Murry Demdam Group
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Posted by: Web Admin
IT'S OVER! COURT AFFIRMS MURRY DEMDAM GROUP AS LEGITIMATE PSME NATIONAL BOARD. COURT FURTHER AFFIRMS ONLY ACTS OF DEMDAM GROUP AS VALID.
Subject: Three (3) Court Orders in Favor of MFD Group
Dear PSME Members:
We are pleased to provide you with copies of three (3) separate Court Orders which are in favor of this Office, to wit:
1. Order dated October 4, 2016 issued by Presiding Judge Maria Victoria A. Soriano-Villadolid of Manila RTC Branch 24 in Civil Case No. 15-135040 filed by Engrs. Leandro Conti, Jaime Jajay Cruz and Vitaliano Mamawal III vs. Engrs. Pablito Ocampo, et.al.
- This Order denied the Omnibus Motion filed by Engr. Conti, et. al. which seeks to ask the Court to (i) declare as valid their act of removing the Demdam group as 2016 Board and Officers, and to (ii) declare as valid the holding of their election on March 12, 2016. The said motion further asks that a management committee be formed to handle the alleged P28M funds of PSME, which the Court likewise denied.
- Of further importance is the declaration of the Court in the said Order which affirms the personality of the PSME National Board headed by Dr. Murry Demdam to act as the 2016 Board, as it in part states:
"It is clear from the Decision dated 8 August 2016 that the Court held valid the Omnibus Resolution passed on 22 November 2015 declaring the winners of the 2016 National Board of Directors as follows..."
By such Decision, only the acts of the above individuals, which includes defendants Cometa, et.al., acting as a Board are likewise valid."
2. Order dated October 10, 2016 issued by Presiding Judge Maria Victoria A. Soriano-Villadolid of Manila RTC Branch 24 in Civil Case No. 15-135040 filed by Engrs. Leandro Conti, Jaime Jajay Cruz and Vitaliano Mamawal III vs. Engrs. Pablito Ocampo, et.al.
- This Order denied Engr. Conti et.al.'s Motion to Cite Pres. Demdam (and several others including PSME employees) in Contempt of Court for opening the PSME National Office in Paredes St. on September 1, 2016.
3. Order dated October 7, 2016 issued by Presiding Judge Rainelda H. Estacio-Montesa of Manila RTC Branch 46 in Civil Case No. 15-135089 filed by Engr. Murry Demdam vs. Engrs. Leandro Conti, et.al.
- This Order (i) denied the Motion to Dismiss filed by Engr. Conti;
(ii) granted the Motion of Dr. Demdam to Declare Engr. Conti, et.al. in Default, and
(iii) granted the motion of Dr. Demdam to Strike Out Engr. Conti's Motion to Dismiss
- By virtue of this Order declaring Engr. Conti, et.al. in default, the Court has now ordered the case submitted for resolution.
TO READ THE COMPLETE COURT DECISION, please visit www.psme.org.ph/legaldox
For your perusal. Thank you.
Very truly yours,
PSME NATIONAL SECRETARIAT