Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Engineering, PSME, Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Philippines, Mechanical, ASME,

Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Tips To Become a P.M.E. for Newly R.M.E.
Moderator(s): Rogelio G. Reyes
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

10/16/2015 at 12:37:17 AM GMT
Tips To Become a P.M.E. for Newly R.M.E.

Attached Images:

Last edited Saturday, November 28, 2015
4/9/2016 at 11:40:43 AM GMT
Hi Mr. Bankas!
To become a PME, you need to refer at PRC for the requirement in applying for it. However, you need to have an extensive experience with a minimum of 4-years, which is very straight forward within your building services experiences. What I meant, if you are inline on either with HVAC or Fire Protection Engineering, focus on it within minimum of 4-years in practical experience on both design construction and project management/supervision preferably so that you will understand the system at all aspect. Then keep studying with all the system by doing design simulation for you to understand the system itself. Additionally, a Continuing Professional Development is very important as a practicing engineer.
Hope that's make it clear to you and if you want me as your sponsor, that's not a problem. I can help you in pursuing your career to the highest level without consultation fee. I am chasing everyone to earned Professional Mechanical Engineer (PME) status in your career while you are staying young. Because this will be your credit to open your career from other Institutions overseas.
I don't want to hear that anybody can apply only for "LAPIDA", to have your PME after your name. No, you need to have a vision for your career andI do hope that this make sense whoever read this forum.
Kind regards and Cheers
Ronald

5/19/2016 at 7:20:13 AM GMT
Agreed...Well explained.

7/19/2016 at 9:55:57 AM GMT

Does becoming a PME or having a PME Certificate would still relevant now a days especially for an OFW RME? Some of my colleagues have stated that better to pursue an APEC Engineer status than a PME...

Last edited Tuesday, July 19, 2016
1/31/2017 at 2:03:39 AM GMT
Hi sir Roger,

I am aspiring to become PME someday but I have no PME mentor. How can I reach you? Hope you can guide me all the way to my goal this year.

Thanks and best regards,

Jemar

10/22/2017 at 10:03:26 AM GMT
Hi Sir Ronald,
Yes, its clear. Now i have 2 more years.

Thanks for the info.